In conversation with Leslie Williams, Master Certified Integral Coach, and President of LeaderShift Consulting, a global executive coaching practice. Leslie works with leaders who see their own development as the next step to greater impact and are working on behalf of social/global good. They explore the concept of aliveness as power, wellbeing as foundational for sustaining multigenerational missions and what’s shifting in our systems energetically as we navigate the pandemic.
Listen in while they talk about:
- What it means to be intentional about what you’re animating.
- The risks for those in leadership fields whose missions are greater than their capacity.
- The role that grief has to play in conscious leadership.
- Feeling versus functioning, when both can’t exist simultaneously.
- The massive psychological and emotional growth that’s required navigating the pandemic and why you’re not as tough as you think you are.
- Working with masculine and feminine polarity in leadership.
- Finding the people and places to be F@cked up with and why that’s crucial to be capably meeting the mission before you.
References in this episode:
More from Leslie:
Subscribe to Leslie’s blog: Leading With Grit & Grace: A developmental approach to helping leaders achieve “third order impact” by integrating the masculine and feminine aspects of power within themselves.
Leslie Williams is a Master Certified Integral Coach, and President of LeaderShift Consulting, a global executive coaching practice. Her clients are leaders who work in some way for the social/global good, and who see their own development as the next step to greater impact. She’s worked with executives across sectors and industries: homeless shelters and community organizations, multinational corporations and nonprofits, a Hollywood movie studio and the executive branch of the U.S. Government. She’s often called upon to share her coaching expertise with others, whether as a former faculty member at Integral Coaching Canada, a coaching program manager, a mentor and coach to other coaches, a keynote speaker, or author.
Find Leslie here: